Thursday, March 4, 2010

LA Mockboard, IB patient, mid-semseter conf.

This morning we had our LA mockboard. It went very well. Marilyn was my patient and she was AWESOME!!! Her mouth was so easy to see the landmarks and she was the best patient ever! I did great, but the window on my syringe wasn't totally up so I failed the IA injection. Boo. But my technique was right on and that is what is really the most important.
This afternoon I saw a IB. It was easy and super fast. At least I have confidence that I'll be fine doing cleanings in a hour in a dental office when the time comes.

I also had my mid semester conf today and I found out that I need 2 more class III patients and 1 Class IV. I am just wondering if they exist and will ever want to come see me before the end of the semester. We'll see.

0 comments: